So since I have been dating Matt, we always talk about places we want to visit...so I thought it would be cool to list some top things I would love to do before I die, in random order of course!
1. Skydive
2. Visit every continent
3. Learn how to sew
4. Be able to bake/cook
5. Go to a big concert and have tickets for around 1st row
6. Learn sign language well enough to have a substantial conversation with a Deaf person.
7. Adopt a child
8. Marry Matt :)
9. Be able to trust a girl, outside of my family, with my whole heart and truly be able to call her a best friend without it getting thrown in my face.
10. Attempt to be a DJ! Not in public though lol
11. Tap dance :)
12. Be able to run a mile without giving myself asthma or collapsing LOL
13. Decorate my house, and LOVE it.
14. Surf!
15. Be decent at playing a drum set.
This list made me think...I bet I will be adding to it for the rest of my life!!!

I love your blog layout! It will start coming together soon!! :) And I love your list!! I never knew you wanted to adopt, how neat! Love you!
ReplyDeletei have another one you should add to your list: successfully maintain a blog... hahaha ;-)
ReplyDelete