Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello Blog!

So this is my first blog...ever! I am so excited!

So Laura, my brother's fiance has a blog and I think it is the cutest thing ever, so I figured that this would be a cool/fun/time waster and I should try it out :).. Of course, instead of studying for my finals I am writing this post so unfortunately I will have to get back to that. But I am so excited to start 'blogging'! I probably will get more comfortable writing on here as the weeks go by...
I am so excited school is almost over! This semester has been a challenge. School has been stressful. I am still getting used to studying and learning which ways are best for me. I hit my low a few weeks ago when I studied 2 weeks in advance for a test, thought I knew the material inside and out, and made a 73 on it. I'm learning that no matter what I do, if I don't put God first, even with my studying, then it is no use! I'm praying a lot to just put my trust in Him, because if I get an A on the test, it's not because of my intelligence! It is all because of Him, which is pretty flippin awesome :). Anywhoo, I hope to continue with this thing! It is so awesome! Have a great day!!! <><

Psalms 27:1-
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! You are too cute, I love your new blog! Now we can be blog buddies, its so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers