Sunday, May 3, 2009

Almost finished!

Wow I have slacked off on writing on this....
well I am listening to one of the best pieces ever composed and you should DEFINITELY listen to it too :) It is First Suite in E Flat by Gustav Holst.
anyways, I have two finals tomorrow and I have to go a local coffee shop for 2 hours for a grade...so basically I am SO ready for tomorrow to be over with.
Ever since my brother's fiance, Laura, has been doing this diet/lifestyle change, I have been doing my own as well. I am eating more fruit and water than I have in a long time and am doing pretty well so far! I love that I have motivation for it too; going to Nashville to see my wonderful man in ELEVEN days. Gah, I guess you could say I am pretty darn excited!! Of course what is not fun is spending money to prepare for the trip (pedicure,haircut,shopping, etc...), but in the end it will all be worth it :)....so I am starting to feel rather dumb writing this but I will probably keep up with it!! <><

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers