My first full day in Nashville....
was swell! I woke up to, once again, the two cutest dogs to spend my morning with! Their names are Daphne and Dempsey (G and B). And I have fallen in love with the boy. He is so calm and he has the cutest, mopey eyes that any lady would fall for! I will take a picture of them soon :) Matt picked me up and we went on our way to spend the day with the Underwoods! It was Jameson's 2nd birthday, and I honestly don't think he knew it LOL. That boy is a ball of energy! What I love about kids that age is how they are extremely shy at first, and within 30 minutes are climbing in your lap to have you read a book to them. Precious boy :). We also had a 'romantic' candlelight dinner...because the electricity went out! One thing that for sure never happens in Texas. Fortunately it didn't last too long...we all started realizing how much we do that involves electricity! Oh what typical Americans we are :)...and Liz, if you are reading this, I cannot wait to beat y'all at Phase 10 tomorrow!!!
As with the next few days....I'm really hoping that I can start wearing my contacts soon. When my allergies act up, my eyes go on shutdown mode. This means that I cannot wear contacts without my eyes burning the entire time. I really don't get how my eyes work sometimes! And the last thing I want to do is go to the doctor. pfft!



No comments:
Post a Comment