Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 9


^^ Those are my new friends! The one on the left is Dempsey(Boy) and the right is Daphne (Girl)

The internship has officially begun! Yesterday was surreal. I have never had an internship or really understood how pr works, so I honestly had no idea what to expect. Fortunately, the employees of the company were so cool! It is a very small company, just a few people, who do entertainment PR for mainly Christian music artists. To see what they do (or a tiny bit of what they do) is really going to help me see if this is exactly where i belong.

Matt and I also got the FREE spicy chicken sandwich from chick fil a, and it is spicy! Do I like it more than the regular sandwich? No, because I have to pile on ketchup to tone down the spice, which then I can't even taste the pickle! But I will still say it is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers