Who would have known this simple blog is actually semi-difficult to keep updated? Maybe I'm lazy...however, I don't like posting a blog without pictures! So for now, if I don't have my camera with me, I will take pictures with my cheapo phone from Target :)
The days here literally fly by! I'm slowly getting used to Nashville. The drivers here are the worst though. I wonder if I will ever get used to them! They are not aggressive, so it frustrates me when I am in a hurry to go somewhere! At least it will teach me patience :). Matt called it a southern mentality, but I call it bad driving LOL.
So today we went out to eat with the couple I live with! Went to California Pizza Kitchen...good food, BAD service, and expensive. So overall I would give the place a C+. It was nice to start to get to know them, especially with being so busy and having difficult schedules than them.
Afterwards we went to the hospital to drop off some recordings Matt did for this girls music EP to her producer. Why were we there? Because his wife just had a beautiful baby boy!! I have never in my life seen a baby so young! He was three days old and soooo perfect. I even got the chance to hold him, which I was very nervous about. He was so light! How could I forget? He was just born, haha. His name is Jude, and made the journey to the hospital worth it :)
Tomorrow is day 3 of my internship :) I'm actually going to pack a lunch this time, because on Friday I had a few little snacks that did not fill me up. Which then resulted in my stomach growling the ENTIRE 6 hours. It was fairly awkward LOL.


No comments:
Post a Comment